Over deze baan
- Branche: High Tech
- Expertisegebied: R&D
- Standplaats: Eindhoven
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: WO Master
- Sluitingsdatum: zondag 31 januari 2021
For a company in the area of Nijmegen we are looking for a Thermal Mechanical Simulation Engineer. Would you like to join a talented and passionate team at a new R&D center? Send your application now!
You are responsible for the thermal and mechanical modeling of high-performance power dies from die to package-level. You make the simulation of innovative die attach and packaging concepts for a next generation power and RF devices. Furthermore, you make the thermal-mechanical modelling for RF packaging, in particular for Antenna-In-Package architectures. As a Thermal Mechanical Simulation Engineer you make the co-design methodologies to combine RF and thermal-mechanical aspects, working in close collaborations with RF and antenna designers. You make the analysis of simulation results to define package design requirements. You participate with expertise and take responsibility in ongoing collaborative projects with international customers. You have interaction with our industrial partners and customers on a day-to-day basis. At least you have the supervision of students.
- MS in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Material Science, Physics, or a related field
- 3+ years of direct hands-on experience in thermal/mechanical modeling in a related R&D or high-tech industry
- Expert knowledge of major thermal and structural tools, e.g., ANSYS, ABAQUS, COMSOL or similar
- In-depth knowledge in thermal/mechanical modeling of advanced packaging, with primary focus on die attach/interconnect reliability, at all levels – die to system and/or package thermomechanical integrity (e.g. warpage simulations)
- Understanding of microelectronics reliability testing
- Proven creativity through a strong list of publications, patent applications and/or other tangible output
- Flexible, adaptive capacity and perseverance
- A pro-active and hands-on mentality, taking responsibility and organizing work in an efficient manner
- Excellent team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent.
A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel CommunityBrunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you. One of our focus clients, for example, is a leading and international organization in the development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide they have over 12.000 employees who all share the same passion for technology with a customer focus. Interested in joining our network? Apply now.
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!