Over deze baan
- Branche: High Tech
- Expertisegebied: R&D
- Standplaats: Eindhoven
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: WO Master
- Sluitingsdatum: zaterdag 13 februari 2021
For a High Tech Company in Eindhoven we are looking for a System Architect Dynamics. At this company mechatronic machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. Do you want to work at a fast growing company and work in challenging projects for leading international clients within the High Tech industry?
The products that you develop are produced under the same roof, which gives you a unique link with your own product. You are in charge of your fully integrated system, complex mechanical parts and/or module; from design, testing to production and assembly. Technology is in your blood and in your DNA, you want to learn broad system knowledge and want to use your skills in Dynamics analysis and Mechatronics?
Then you are the system architect dynamics we are looking for.
As a System Architect Dynamics you are responsible to setup and creation of a technical specification leading to a consistent system design that meets the performance and functional requirements of our customer. You will lead a team providing an optimal dynamic behavior based on the set specifications. You do this in close cooperation from colleagues from other disciplines based on in depth understanding of the analysis and design. You will provide hands on support, take responsibility and judge and report on the detailed calculations, simulations and design decisions during the development process.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Breakdown of dynamic behavior
- Taking responsibility, ownership
- Maintain overview over integration, sustaining and troubleshooting
- Retrieving the 'why' from client requirements into a working system
- Translating performance requirements into specifications and roadmaps for architecture, technology,
design guidelines and material usage
- Guiding the process
- Initiating engineering changes
- Providing input for development milestone planning
- Collaboration with and support of system architects
- Technical University, Master degree in Mechatronics, or Mechanics
- At least 5 years relevant experience in high tech equipment development
- Eager to define concepts, interfaces and mechatronic design rules
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Proven experience with model based design
Experience with Matlab and NX Motion is preferred
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
- Efficient in dealing with time pressure and budget constraints
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch
- As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges
- Good at time management and setting priorities
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career in System Architecture Dynamics.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent.
A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel Community
Brunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you. One of our focus clients, for example, is a leading and international organization in the development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide they have over 14.500 employees who all share the same passion for technology with a customer focus. Interested in joining our network as a System Architect Dynamics? Apply now.
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!