Over deze baan
- Branche: Pharmacie
- Expertisegebied: R&D
- Standplaats: Noord Holland
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: WO Master
- Sluitingsdatum: maandag 11 januari 2021
In our routine pharmaceutical production environment, we are looking for an experienced Process Engineer – in the area of formulation of our drug product group.
In this position you will be responsible to manage projects, implement improvements and investigate production process deviations. You contribute in optimization of the manufacturing processes to ensure effectiveness, robustness, and compliance. In order to do this, you are busy organizing and executing production tests, validation runs, and drawing up various documentation and research proposals. Based on your expertise, you advise the management with regard to the quality improvement of processes when keeping focus on the core results, i.e. compliance, delivery reliability and financial strength.
- University master’s degree or bachelor’s including relevant experience, in relevant study such as Pharmaceutical Engineering, Chemical Technology, Mechanical Engineering, (Bio) Process Technology, Biochemistry or Food Technology
- Experience with and knowledge of equipment, principles and practices of formulating drug products and pool and bulk operations, preparative chromatography, column packing, ultrafiltration/diafiltration (UF/DF), Planova nanofiltration, virus clearance, sterile filtration and AGPTS in pharmaceutical environment
- A broad experience with manufacturing equipment & auxiliary equipment such as tanks, valves, process instrumentation, autoclave, washer, clean utilities CIP/SIP of product tanks
- A broad experience with process control and automation, implementing logics on PLC and SCADA is highly preferred
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience as a senior process engineer preferably at a pharmaceutical or biotechnological production company
Thorough GMP and validation knowledge and experience
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel Community
Our client has a number of specialized divisions, including diagnostics and the internationally renowned research. The company makes (bio)medical products for the national and international market.
Within the manufacturing department the production support department (PSD) adds value through process engineering and product impact analyses, quick responses and continuous improvement, and technical contribution to projects. PSD consists of biochemical group, drug substance (DS) and drug product (DP). PSD has multicultural international environment with capacity of about 80 persons.
The main activities within process engineering groups DS and DP are the design, development, realization and validation of modern process installations and production processes. The products of our client are prepared through a series of isolation and purification steps and other processes such as precipitation, chromatography, various filtration techniques, pasteurisation and freeze-drying.
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!