Over deze baan
- Branche: Medische apparatuur
- Expertisegebied: R&D
- Standplaats: Eindhoven
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: WO Master
- Sluitingsdatum: vrijdag 15 januari 2021
As Mechanical Designer, you will work in a large multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both our client and our customer. The team works on a project where a very challenging Mechatronic module is designed with regard to complexity and timing. Currently the project is in the (detailed) design phase.
For you as a Senior Mechanical Engineer, the main responsibilities are:
- You are responsible for working out the mechanical design into detail designs and TPD (Minimal Dimensioning)
- Solving open issues in the current mechanical design in close cooperation with the architect and lead mechanical engineer of the sub-module
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- You have at least 5 years work experience and at least five years in an innovative high-tech environment
- You have proven experience with designing Mechatronic high precision modules and subassemblies in semiconductor applications
- ASML working experience is a plus
- You are Proficient in designing in 3D CAD (for example ASML NX & Team center)
- You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work
- You are able to discuss your design on DfX aspects with suppliers
- You are a proven team player, take initiative, are flexible and are able to work with changing views
- You have a customer centric attitude
- You have good communication skills
- Your communication skills are excellent, in English and/or in Dutch
- You are preferably fulltime (40 hours per week) available; minimum part-time is 32 hours per week
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career in System Architecture Dynamics.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career!
Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent.
A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel Community
For a High Tech Company in Eindhoven we are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer. At this company mechatronic machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. Do you want to work at a fast growing company and work in challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech industry? Apply today!
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!