Over deze baan
- Branche: High Tech
- Expertisegebied: Engineering & Design
- Standplaats: Noord Brabant
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: WO Bachelor
- Sluitingsdatum: maandag 2 november 2020
Would you like to improve the health of patients and save lives, every day, everywhere? Would you like to play a significant and impactful contribution as an Electrical Designer in the development of the best Image Chain in the world while working for a major player in the healthcare industry? Join Brunel!
The Key Areas of Responsibility for the electrical designer are:
- Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of his/her Unit in accordance with the higher level Requirement and - Design specifications / architectures including alignment with all the relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meets the product specification
- Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on the architecture
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for his/her design
- Defines, executes and takes the lead in concept and feasibility studies with a limited scope to investigate the usability of new technologies
- Contributes to technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities
- Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure, the planning process of his/her area
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress
- Inspired to get the job done
- Performs work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department
In addition to specific electrical areas specific job knowledge, skills and experience are:
- Since our strategy is to outsource the (detailed) design and engineering activities to the suppliers, our client requires excellent communication skills. This includes together with the supplier (but each with his own responsibility and ownership) the alignment of requirements, test approach, design reviews, FMEA, and specifying and verifying quality and reliability whilst maintaining a good & challenging professional relationship
- Minimally Bachelor degree (Dutch: HBO) in Electrical engineering or other relevant discipline
- Experience and knowledge of system development, knowledge of HW/SW interfaces
- Experience and knowledge of computer architecture and the required computer performance for our different software solutions
- Experience with development in volume production and maintenance of released products
- Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co-operation takes place
- Good command of English (both written and verbal)
- Disciplined team worker
- Analytical, creative, and abstract thinker with ability to define and understand concepts and able to create and review technical documents
- Accurate and quality minded, improvement attitude
- Ability to work independently and to act pro-actively
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel Community
Our client is a leading innovator in image-guided interventional solutions. They have a simple and ambitious goal to make the best Image Chain in the world which includes X-Ray, imaging data processing, data & video networking and display functionality.
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)
Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Stel ze aan je toekomstige Consultant, Jaron Aarts. Gebruik hierbij het volgende vacaturenummer:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven