Over deze baan
- Branche: High Tech
- Expertisegebied: Embedded Software
- Standplaats: Noord Brabant
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: WO Bachelor
- Sluitingsdatum: zondag 11 april 2021
If you enjoy software development within a worldwide market leader, Supervisory Control in a complex system and be in an environment that enables you to have a system view and interaction on functional level, then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
You will be involved at all stages of specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition. It’s also an environment that requires free-flowing teamwork, so that people can develop elegant solutions simply by talking to colleagues, and using each other’s unique area of expertise.
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design.
Within the Production Control group you will take part in creating the Supervisory Control software by means of Model Based Engineering.
- Bachelor or Master level with an education in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Mechatronics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or comparable.
- Experience with Model Driven Engineering
- Demonstrable expertise in C++, C, object oriented programming, Unix/Linux, Solaris, VxWorks, software configuration management (ClearCase / GIT)
- Experience with MDE ASD/Dezyne/MCLR-2 or other similar platforms
- You are full of energy and you want your work to make a difference
- You are pragmatic and you can always see the greater good in designing your projects
- You work best in a dynamic team, you like to explore other domains and you're curious to see how software blends with mechatronics, physics, electronics and more.
- Your English is exquisite
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel Community
Our Hightech client is an international market leader. Organisations all over the world are depending on the product of our client which gives them an unique position in the market. Time and time again our clients has proven to be a world class organisation in which employees can flourish and develop themselves.
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!