Over deze baan
- Markt: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Branche: Pharmacie
- Expertisegebied: Project Management & Services
- Standplaats: Nederland
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO
- Sluitingsdatum: zaterdag 11 juli 2020
Are you passionate about improving people’s lives and contributing to the industry having direct impact on human health? Then this job as a Project Coordinator in the Life Sciences industry could be the one you’re looking for. Whether you’re already experienced or not, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Right now, the Brunel Life Sciences team is looking for Project Coordinators with various experience to join our customers’ organizations. We collaborate with a number of global pharmaceutical companies located around the Netherlands, including South Holland, North Holland, North Brabant, Groningen and Friesland.
Our customers are focused on the development and production of generic and non-generic drugs offering solutions to cardiovascular, oncology and diabetes patients globally. They are also proud to be ahead of the competition in their fertility, vaccination and innovative solutions for migraines as well as socially responsible pain treatments.
The company where you’ll be working, is an industry leader known for its highest quality skincare, oral hygiene and baby care products. As a Project Coordinator, you will collaborate with multiple project team members, production employees, other CoEs such as Quality Operations, EHS and Finance and global departments such as Global Safety and Procurement to ensure projects are delivered according to the set business objectives.
Of course, the range of your responsibilities will depend on the level of your experience, but on average you can be expected to:
- Independently lead projects of complex size (> 5 internal and external participants)
- Being capable of simultaneously leading 3-4 projects with a duration > 1 year
- Act as a liaison for the project sponsor and coordinate the flow of information between the project team and other relevant teams
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and act as the first point of contact for the project
- Start up a project with a clearly documented expectation regarding scope, budget, delivery time and compliance
- Generate solutions in the form of conceptual designs, studies and project definitions leading to approved project proposals
- Assemble project teams in consultation with sponsors and resource managers
- Training (hbo/academic) in the technical field (like Mechanical Engineering)
- Experience (at least 1 year) in leading technical projects
- Knowledge of GMP in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of GMP and EHS guidelines
- Knowledge of Lean /MPS principles (A3/RCA /TIER)
- Good oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Helicopter view, able to see broad lines and to determine direction
- Self propelled, independent, able to determine priorities
As a Project Coordinator, you can work at our customer's company at several locations in the Randstad region (Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Utrecht), South (Eindhoven, Oss, Boxmeer) and North (Groningen). You will be working with international customers, all market leaders of the industry, who will be actively supporting diversity.
Good work needs to be celebrated. So let's say you have one year of experience, then your salary will be around € 2.500,-. A Senior Project Coordinator with at least ten years of experience will make around € 5.000,-. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career.
Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off.
Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies.
Together we will find the job which meets your wishes. Since you are living in another country and probably don't immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don't involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel familie
Brunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you. One of our focus clients, for example, is a leading and international organization in the development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide they have over 12.000 employees who all share the same passion for technology with a customer focus. Interested in joining our network? Apply now.
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)
- Recent cv
Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Stel ze aan je toekomstige Consultant, Oksana Gnatiuk. Gebruik hierbij het volgende vacaturenummer:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven