Over deze baan
- Branche: Marketing
- Expertisegebied: Marketing
- Standplaats: Amsterdam
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: Wo-master
- Sluitingsdatum: vrijdag 21 mei 2021
As the Performance Improvement Analyst you are part of Brunel Digital team led by the Digital Director (Alexander van Dijk). The goal of the Digital department is to continuously optimize the digital journeys of Brunel specialists and clients to offer them a best-in-class experience through all touchpoints.
Brunel wants to become a digital leader and is therefore always innovating, optimizing and enhancing the digital services and experiences it is offering in a data driven way.
The job of Performance Improvement Analyst is located in Amsterdam. We are looking for a Dutch or English native speaking colleague, in case of a Dutch native speaking candidate you need to be (near) fluent in English. We can only accept candidates with a valid working permit for the Netherlands.
The essence of the role of the Performance Improvement Analyst is to:
- Monitor and analyze our digital performance. Out of many different data sources, both internal and external, you will create insights that support Brunel in its goal to offer a best-in-class experience to specialists and clients
- Not only create insights, but to make them understandable and thereby actionable for the entire organization. You do so by transforming insights into clear and useful dashboards, reports and communication, by setting goals and targets and by interpreting and translating data
- Combine different datasets, search for correlations and present them in a convincing way
- Make the first steps towards predictive analysis.
Your ultimate goal is to bring our data landscape to a level where we are capable to use our data to predict in a reliable way.
- Equip, educate and motivate colleagues throughout the organization to use data to support their daily work
- Propose improvements and optimizations based on the insights and correlations you discover. Your mission is not just to monitor and signal, but to take- and support action to mitigate and improve based on the data.
- Support colleagues from the Digital department, marketing department and local specialists to achieve their goals
The main deliverables in the first 12 months as the Performance Improvement Analyst are:
- Set up dashboards to support daily optimization of our digital environments
- Define a KPI framework for new website components and pages that go live: how do we determine success and how do we optimize?
- Further enhance and execute our data program, with the mission to measure our specialist- and client journeys 100% end-to-end
- Build new models to combine different data sources, both internal and external on a use-case basis; You pull these use cases from existing business requirements and expertise throughout the organization
- Create both daily reports and ad hoc reports to support business requirements
The main activities as an Performance Improvement Analyst are:
- Analyze the data from all different data sources
- Governance and quality assurance of the data input and output
- Creation and maintenance of continuous and ad hoc reports in a consistent way
- Suggest improvements and optimizations based on your data insights
- Create- and execute a data roadmap (within the Data program)
- Frequent contact with colleagues from different departments to equip, educate and motivate them to improve performance
- Salary indication: between 3.000,- and 5.000,- based on a fulltime contract (40 hrs)
- 8% holiday allowance
- Yearly bonus based on company results
- Travel expenses
- Location at Amsterdam head office
- You will receive a compatible remuneration package together with the opportunity to develop and grow within Brunel.
- 1st interview with Alexander van Dijk and Rogier Nieuwkamp
- 2nd interview with Jilko Andringa
An employment contract may be offered subject to a possible reservation of a reference check.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel Community
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!