Over deze functie
On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) is a precision-based technology embedded into PACCAR’s world-class diesel engines. It’s a digital communication system that provides a real-time snapshot of Engine and Aftertreatment performance to aid service technicians during repair. On-Board Diagnostics is about making a global impact while examining the tradeoffs between certification and robustness.
- Calibration of OBD functions related to component diagnostics like sensors and actuators on our engine and aftertreatment system.
Monitor interaction between different calibration and design teams for involved components.
- Provide input to and support design, verification and validation process on engine and vehicle level;
- Support field data analysis for statistical analysis of OBD calibrations;
- Development of tools to control, maintain and optimize calibration processes (Simulations / HIL) and documentation.
As OBD Calibration Engineer you will report to the Engineering Supervisor OBD & Legislation.
- Bachelor or Master degree on mechanical engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines;
- Knowledge or interest in OBD regulation and OBD systems;
- Good Matlab/Simulink & MS-Office skills are mandatory;
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch;
• Ability to become quickly acquainted to complex and abstract issues;
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams;
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems;
- Be willing to support vehicle test trials in dedicated conditions.
Wat wij bieden
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel intermediates both junior and senior specialists within a diverse range of industries for over 35 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
The client is part of a worldwide truck manufacturer. This component is among Europe's best and distinguishes itself with the development, sales and production of high-quality products. This is reflected in energy-efficient trucks, driving comfort, low costs per kilometer and limited impact on the environment. Trucks are produced to order based on 'build to order'. Excellent production planning and control are therefore necessary to be able to meet the many customer-specific wishes and requirements.
Good professionals deserve a good working environment. This means: a working environment in which they are given every opportunity to test, deepen and strengthen their specialism. But for that they have to come into contact with the right clients. And that is where Brunel plays a major role. Because we have been active as a secondment for decades, we now have a large network. A network that is full of companies and organizations that look beyond the day of tomorrow and are happy to take you there. Are you up for that? Then the first step is up to you. Apply Now!
- Vacature nummer: PUB265150
- Standplaats: Eindhoven
- Markt: Industrie
- Uren per week: 40
- Branche: Automotive
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO
- Expertisegebied: Engineering & Design
- Sluitingsdatum: zondag 14 juni 2020
Stuur mij een een e-mail met de recente vacatures in On Board Diagnostics Engineer - Noord Brabant
Bevestinging verzonden naar