Over deze baan
- Branche: Elektrotechiek
- Expertisegebied: Engineering & Design
- Standplaats: Overijssel
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: Wo-bachelor
- Sluitingsdatum: donderdag 10 juni 2021
As a Mechatronics Engineer you are the specialist in Mechatronic systems within the Mechanical Engineering team in the Design Engineering department. It is up to you to take responsibility for the design of a submodule for our customer ASML, which is in line with our clients strategy.
We are looking for a new Mechatronics Engineer who is looking for a substantive technical challenge. Due the growth of our department and the projects for our customers.
In this role your are part of an team that's responsible for the design of an entire submodule. You contribute tot he system architecture from mechatronic point, but your are also responsible for the implementation of the dynamic system.
With your knowledge and skills you ensure that the system is stable, achieves the required precision and meets all applicable standards. You are the link between the mechanical and electrical engineers in your team and you the technical point of contact for the customer.
Within this position, the focus will be on developing mechatronic systems in a multidisciplinary team with other engineers. You use your knowledge of mechatronics to develop a substantial part of new machine for the customer ASML, Which makes you crucial for your team. The design therefore depends on your knowledge, skills, creativity and commitment. You are able to make creative solutions, you can provide a technical basis and you are not afraid to take decisions and take responsibility.
• You are responsible for developing mechatronic systems for challenging projects
• You design, substantiate and develop dynamic systems within the requirements of the customer
• You contribute tot he system architecture and support mechanical and electrical engineers with information about drives
• You work with the system NX
• You contribute to the risk analyzes and are responsible for the dynamic aspects: DFMEA, Tolerance analyzes, Determine system stability.
We are looking for a colleague
• With a completed university education in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering, Robotics or related.
• In addition, with around 5 years of work experience in mechatronics.
• Who speaks and writes fluently in English.
• With at least two years of experience with the ASML "way of work".
• With the quality to think strategically and develop vision in the field of mechatronic product development.
• Who has the need to grow further in a role as lead engineer / system architect or principal consultant within mechatronics.
• Finally, with an entrepreneurial, decisive, proactive and result-oriented mindset
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel Community
Our client is part of a listed company in the field of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). You work for companies that make an impact with their innovations. We develop new products for these organizations; products that increase safety, health or, on the contrary, convenience. We supply these products from product design to volume production and directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in Twente.
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!