Over deze baan
- Branche: High Tech
- Expertisegebied: Engineering & Design
- Standplaats: Eindhoven
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: WO Master
- Sluitingsdatum: donderdag 31 december 2020
Do you want to work at a innovative company who support customers in bringing their innovations to market? As a Mechanical Designer you take care for the Architecture and Mechanical design of this equipment. Are you interested to get in touch?
As a Mechanical Designer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both this company and our customer. The team works on a project where a challenging Mechatronic module is designed with regard to complexity and timing. You are able to work with concepts. You are responsible to work out the mechanical concepts of the Mechanical Architect into designs and later on into detail designs including TPD.
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- You have at least 5 years work experience and at least five years in an innovative high-tech environment
- You have proven experience with designing mechatronic high precision modules and subassemblies in semiconductor applications
- Preferably ASML working experience
- You are Proficient in designing in 3D CAD: ASML NX11 & Team center
- You are Proficient in making TPD and releasing it for production
- You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work
- You are able to discuss your design on DfX aspects with suppliers
- You are a proven team player, take initiative, are flexible and are able to work with changing views
- You have a customer centric attitude
- You have good communication skills
- You are fluently in Dutch and English
- You are preferably fulltime (40 hours per week) available
- Minimum part-time is 32 hours per week
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent.
A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel Community
Brunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you. One of our focus clients, for example, is a leading and international organization in the development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide they have over 12.000 employees who all share the same passion for technology with a customer focus. Interested in joining our network? Apply now.
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)