Over deze baan
- Markt: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Branche: Pharmacie
- Expertisegebied: Veiligheid
- Standplaats: Nederland
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO
- Sluitingsdatum: zaterdag 11 juli 2020
How about improving people’s lives by contributing to the industry having direct impact on human health? Whether you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer with years of experience or have recently joined this field of expertise; this might be the challenge you’re looking for!
The Brunel Life Sciences team is looking for Maintenance Engineers with various experience who are able to strengthen our customers’ organizations. We collaborate with a number of global pharmaceutical companies located around the Netherlands, including South Holland, North Holland, North Brabant, Groningen and Friesland.
Our customers are focused on the development and production of the number of generic and non-generic drugs offering solutions to cardiovascular, oncology, diabetes patients globally. They are also proud to be ahead of the competition in their fertility, vaccination, innovative solutions for migraines and socially responsible pain treatments.
One of our customers is an industry leader known for its highest quality skincare, oral hygiene and baby care products.
Of course, the range of your responsibilities will depend on the level of your experience, but on average you can be expected to:
- Asset maintenance management of the critical GMP manufacturing equipment
- Serve as the Maintenance Subject Matter Expert across the production platform
- Support the management team in setting up, aligning and improving operational maintenance processes during the asset life cycle
- Interact with peer functions in related support departments like Operations, Engineering, Process Engineering, Quality Assurance to assure efficient and reliable technical support to our customers
- Function as first point of contact for maintenance related topics
- Bachelor degree preferably in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Installation Technics or Process Engineering
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and industry guidelines specific for the pharmaceutical industry and the maintenance & engineering scope (e.g., GMP, RCM, NEN3140, VCA, CE, etc.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and/or bioprocessing equipment which are used in upstream and downstream manufacturing processes
- You have experience in supporting other engineers, technicians and in the guiding of external contractors
- You are familiar with documents and processes within the pharmaceutical industry
- You are a good communicator in the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
Good work needs to be celebrated. So let's say you have one year of experience, then your salary will be around € 2.500,-. A Senior Maintenance Engineer with at least ten years of experience will make around € 4.500,- / € 4.700,-.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career.
Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off.
Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies.
Together we will find the job which meets your wishes. Since you are living in another country and probably don't immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don't involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel familieBrunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you. One of our focus clients, for example, is a leading and international organization in the development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide they have over 12.000 employees who all share the same passion for technology with a customer focus. Interested in joining our network? Apply now, or even send us an invitation on LinkedIn today.
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)
- Recent cv
Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Stel ze aan je toekomstige Consultant, Oksana Gnatiuk. Gebruik hierbij het volgende vacaturenummer:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven