Over deze baan
- Branche: High Tech
- Expertisegebied: Engineering & Design
- Standplaats: Eindhoven
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: WO Bachelor
- Sluitingsdatum: zondag 15 november 2020
As an integral project manager you are responsible for highly innovative complex challenging projects in a high-end precision environment (Semi-con, Solar, Medical). You are end to end responsible from project initiation until volume production of complex mechatronic systems and modules. Do you want to work at a fast growing company and work in challenging projects?
As an Integral Project Manager you manage these projects with a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled, mainly technical experts. You are responsible for the delivery of innovative mechatronic systems from development until manufacturing and customer acceptance. You deliver within boundaries as agreed in project assignment (time, quality, budget and scope).
You will lead the team on technical aspects in close cooperation with a System Architect assuring decision taking in the technical domain. You monitorand control project progress including supply chain and manufacturing activities. As a Integral Project Manager you manage stakeholders: external customers as well as internal stakeholders at various managerial levels and functional domain.
Furthermore, you also manage external partners and component suppliers. And you will contribute to the continuous development of the project management competency of the department.
- You have adegree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, Physics or related
- You have an academic working and thinking level
- You have professional project management skills, preferably certified (PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA)
- You have at least 5 to 10 years experience as a project leader in a high-end environment, leading multidisciplinary development team(s)
- You have knowledge of Design for Excellence
- You have a successful track record within equipment development projects
- You are a team builder and able to inspire, motivate and convince people
- You are pro-active, analytical, creative person with a 'can do'-mentality
- You have good communication skills verbal and written in English and Dutch
- You are willing to travel and stay abroad for a couple of weeks – few times per year
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent.
A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel Community
Brunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you. One of our focus clients, for example, is a leading and international organization in the development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide they have over 12.000 employees who all share the same passion for technology with a customer focus. Interested in joining our network? Apply now.
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)