Over deze baan
- Branche: Marketing
- Expertisegebied: Project Management & Coördinatie
- Standplaats: Amsterdam
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: WO Master
- Sluitingsdatum: maandag 15 maart 2021
As the Innovation Lead you are part of Brunel Digital team led by the Digital Director (Alexander van Dijk). Your main focus will be the development and validation of innovative concepts that create more value for our customers, candidates and colleagues. The focus of innovation at Brunel is to discover new services and business models. The goal is to transform Brunel into a solution driven company.
Brunel created the Innovation Hub where we foster innovation under the motto of ‘Get Going’. Because moving forward is what we want! We want to make sure that talented specialists along with industry-leading clients can reach their full potential in the fast-changing marketplace. Do you think you have what it takes to drive innovation and ‘Get Going’?
The job of Innovation Lead is located in Amsterdam. We are looking for a Dutch or English native speaking colleague, in case of a Dutch native speaking candidate you need to be (near) fluent in English. We can only accept candidates with a valid working permit for the Netherlands.
What can you expect?
The essence of the role of the Innovation Lead is to:
- Foster, grow, encourage the culture to innovate, as well as to train others on how to get better at it.
- Perform as strategic partner to head Digital and the Brunel Board on innovation.
- Develop successful innovation strategies, as well as identify, conceptualize and create new product-market combinations.
- Facilitate the quest for new business opportunities together with the specialists in different verticals and countries.
- Organise different events to spark new business opportunities.
- Turn these opportunities into significant business value and results (by generating new revenue streams, new product launches, etc).
- Lead and direct different cross-functional projects concurrently
- Facilitate and support innovation teams in a structured and agile way. You guide them through the different phases of innovative product or service developments providing on-the-job collaboration with them throughout the entire process.
What do we need from you?
- WO degree and/or minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in innovation roles in a dynamic services industry.
- Deep insight into business and technology in different industries and disciplines.
- Leadership to get people to buy in on the vision on innovation within Brunel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Drive to get things done (Get Going).
- Mental toughness and ability to overcome critique and failure.
- Skilful in leading and initiating innovation activities.
- Ability to engage product teams, both locally and globally, to co-create - contribute to innovation ideas and execute on them.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both Dutch and English.
- Strong in Agile methodologies and associated toolset.
- Hands-on prototyping skills including use case / business case definition and prototype building.
- Prefer familiarity with prototyping tools such as: Sketch, InVision or ProtoPie.
- International experience with various cultures is an advantage, as well as having affinity with the staffing and recruitment industry.
- Salary indication: between 6.500,- and 8.500,- based on a fulltime contract (40 hrs) –
- 8% holiday allowance
- Yearly bonus based on company results
- Travel expenses
- Location at Amsterdam head office
- You will receive a compatible remuneration package together with the opportunity to develop and grow within Brunel.
- 1st interview with Alexander van Dijk and Rogier Nieuwkamp
- 2nd interview with Jilko Andringa
An employment contract may be offered subject to a possible reservation of a reference check.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel Community
CompanyFounded in 1975, Brunel International (www.brunelinternational.net) is a publicly listed global company with over 14,000 employees. Brunel responds to the global demand for specific expertise and flexible employment by developing innovative and compliant global workforce services and solutions. The company is specialised in the oil & gas, renewables, mining, infrastructure and automotive industry sectors.
We operate in various industry sectors globally serving (major) international customers around the world. The division's strength is the combination of a global infrastructure of registered own offices (six global regions and offices in more than 40 countries) pared with a strong local network and expertise.
Brunel is a flat organisation with a strong commercial drive. The company culture is informal, international and results-driven with a passion for people. Ownership is placed as low as possible in the organization and employees are selected for their levels of entrepreneurship, integrity and professionalism.
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!