Over deze baan
- Branche: Automotive
- Expertisegebied: Engineering & Design
- Standplaats: Eindhoven
- Uren per week: 37.5
- Opleidingsniveau: WO Master
- Sluitingsdatum: vrijdag 6 november 2020
Are you looking for a new job within the Test department of an international organisation? We are in need of a Functional Test Engineer with experience in the Automotive Industry. Are you the person with experience in testing of automotive products? Please react quickly!
As a Functional Test Engineer Automotive you will:
- Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests of investigations on engine sub-systems / components and their controls
- Focus on engine mechanics and mechatronics
- Document and evaluate test results
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution
- Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems and their controls
- Supervise procedures and processes within the organization to achieve department and project objectives
- Contribution actively to improve test efficiency and test quality
collaboration in project teams
- Master degree on Mechanical engineering or Automotive with demonstrable experience on mechatronics
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines and sub-systems like engine cooling and engine lubrications systems etcetera
- In depth knowledge of modern control, sensors, actuators and electronics
- Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred
- Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine systems and development of solutions for complex technical challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of professionalism and proactivity
- Able to work in a complex project oriented environment
- At least 5 years of experience in a comparable position
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch
Good work should be celebrated well. That is why you can count on us for a market confrom salary, depending on your experience and your knowledge. You can also supplement this nice amount with the many bonus opportunities that we offer you. To ensure that this money is not spent too much on the fixed costs, we also arrange the following:
- Discount on your health insurance
- Benefit at the gym
- Good deals on cultural outings
- An advantageous pension scheme
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel CommunityAt Brunel you also enrich yourself at a professional level. For example, by equipping yourself with courses with knowledge of the most relevant software and/or installations.
As far as our network is concerned, the company where you end up as an Upcoming Project Manager is just the tip of the iceberg. Because we not only have a large network, it also consists of all kinds of clients who challenge you again! Yes, we are fully committed to developing your knowledge. Of course, we pay close attention to what you want yourself, what your personal ambitions are. Incidentally, the Engineering sector is the very first sector in which we found a job for another. That's because our founder, Jan Brand, comes from this world himself. He made Brunel great, and how! We now work from dozens of countries around the world, and that number continues to grow. And now you, are you taking the step to a company that cares about your future? Apply now!
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)