Over deze baan
- Branche: High Tech
- Expertisegebied: Embedded Software
- Standplaats: Noord Brabant
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: WO Bachelor
- Sluitingsdatum: woensdag 31 maart 2021
Do you want to work for big HighTech clients in The Netherlands? Are you looking for a position in which you will grow and develop yourself within international oriented organisations? Do you want to add Philips, ASML, NXP, VDL, DAF, Siemens, Bosch to your profile? Then this is 'the' job for you in which you can chase your ambitions!
In the context of our HighTech clients near The Hightech Campus in Eindhoven we are looking for an ambitious embedded Senior- and Medior software engineer that wants to make big steps in his career. You will be working for big international organisations in the Healthcare, Aerospace, Defence and Hightech industry in which you are going to contribute to products and services which change lives on a daily basis.
As a Embedded Software Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Designing and implementing the embedded C++ software
- Introducing new features & technologies based on your own research
- Assuring that your software complies to the requested quality norms
- Delivering input in the planning process and defining and maintaining the backlog
- Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
What are the requirements:
- You have an education in Electronics or (Embedded) Software Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in Embedded Software development
- Strong technical skills in embedded Software development
- Affinity with electronic design
- Very good knowledge of and experience with C++ programming language
- Experience with various build and test tools
- Affinity with and experience in Agile software development
- Experience in Hightech regulated environments is a pre
This role will appeal to you if you …
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
- Are a self-starter and not afraid to take initiative
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel Community
Our clients are multinational market leaders in developing state of the art Hightech solutions. They believe that every mega growth period creates an exceptional career runway. In fact, the employees get out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and grow with the people who contribute to it. Luckily, you are the benefactor of this unique opportunity and leadership commitment- likely to experience an exciting high stakes, mobility-focused environment from which to create your own future – personally, professionally & financially. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!