Over deze functie
Note: only candidates that are already living in the Netherlands are applicable to this position.
The R&D team of our client is responsible for the identification, exploration and development of system innovations for their Automotive application areas like Automotive networking architecture, Vehicle to Vehicle and Infrastructure communication, Radar systems, and ADAS. You as a embedded software engineer will be on the forefront of new developments within the automotive industry.
As an Embedded Systems Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and bring up proof-of-concept analysis and measurement setups for automotive networking architectures:
- Gather requirements and prepare proof-of-concept systems for detailed analysis
- Use lab equipment to measure relevant system and product metrics
- Hardware/Software integration:
- Integration of hardware and software into proof-of-concept system setups for measurements and analysis
- Modify the system when needed for dedicated investigations and test scenarios
- Microcontroller and Linux-based microprocessor software development:
- Compilation of source code using among others GNU tools, cmake, Yocto-based Automotive Linux BSP build system, S32 Design Studio
- Debugging, tracing, analysis and testing using among other GNU tools, JTAG debuggers and trace equipment
- Linux kernel and driver enhancements
- BSc or MSc in a technical specialism, like Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Hardware and Software Engineering
- Deep knowledge of C, C++ and Python languages, libraries and design patterns
- Knowledge of embedded microprocessors and microcontrollers (ARM/PowerPC)
- Hands-on experience working with cross-compilation toolchains for ARM, IDEs and SDKs
- Experience with setting up measurement and analysis setups using various lab equipment, such as traffic generators and traffic/logic analyzers
- Knowledge of build systems (cmake, Yocto, buildroot, etc.)
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux, kernel and (networking) driver software development
- Knowledge of RTOS APIs and principles, such as scheduling and memory management
Wat wij bieden
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career. Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off.
Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Since you are living in another country and probably don't immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don't involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Brunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you. One of our focus clients, for example, is a leading and international organization in the development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide they have over 12.000 employees who all share the same passion for technology with a customer focus. Interested in joining our network? Apply now.
- Vacature nummer: PUB269778
- Standplaats: Nederland
- Markt: Industrie
- Uren per week: 40
- Branche: Elektrotechiek
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO
- Expertisegebied: Embedded Software
- Sluitingsdatum: zaterdag 18 juli 2020
Stuur mij een een e-mail met de recente vacatures in Sr. Embedded Systems Engineer - Nederland
Bevestinging verzonden naar