Over deze functie
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team
- 2D and 3D CAD design of various electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s
- Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various products
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers
- Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders
- Act as an interface to external suppliers
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues
Wat wij bieden
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
ASML is leading in the worldwide development and production of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide 5400 people work a this company, with important settings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Veldhoven. Employees share the passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high -quality technological systems. The work environment therefore is challenging and extremely dynamic.
Good professionals deserve a good working environment. This means: a working environment in which they are given every opportunity to test, deepen and strengthen their specialism. But for that they have to come into contact with the right clients. And that is where Brunel plays a major role. Because we have been active as a secondment for decades, we now have a large network. A network that is full of companies and organizations that look beyond the day of tomorrow and are happy to take you there. Are you up for that? Then the first step is up to you. Apply Now!
- Vacature nummer: PUB268603
- Standplaats: Noord Brabant
- Markt: Industrie
- Uren per week: 40
- Branche: Elektrotechiek
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO
- Expertisegebied: Engineering & Design
- Sluitingsdatum: vrijdag 10 juli 2020
Stuur mij een een e-mail met de recente vacatures in Electro-Mechanical Engineer - Noord Brabant
Bevestinging verzonden naar