Over deze baan
- Branche: IT & Telecom
- Expertisegebied: Functioneel & Business Analyse
- Standplaats: Amsterdam
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: Wo-bachelor
- Sluitingsdatum: vrijdag 30 april 2021
We are seeking a Business Analyst (focus on Robot Automation/PowerAutomate) who will be responsible for preparation and execution of improvements working with the RPA and Microsoft PowerPlatform. You will work together with a dynamic team focused towards Digital Transformation; Automate tasks and processes using UiPath, Power Automate/Flow, Azure Logic Apps to better serve users and stakeholders.
The essence of the role of the Analyst is to:
- Create business process workflows with direct impact on Quality, Speed and Productivity for the (operational/sales) end-user.
- Monitor, improve, develop business process workflows using the Microsoft Power Automate platform.
- Maintain development robots in cooperation with the business and IT.
Not only create insights, but to make them understandable and thereby actionable for the entire organization. You do so by transforming insights into clear and useful dashboards, reports and communication, by setting goals and targets and by interpreting and translating data.
Propose improvements and optimizations based on possibilities wiring the RPA tooling and PowerAutomate platform.
The main deliverables in the first 6 months as Business Analyst are:
- Get familiar with the current business improvement projects
- Get familiar with the IT environment
Keep track of improvement projects
- Advise the business and IT in imitations and possibilities during improvement projects
- Maintain and sustain improvements
- Discover and initiate future improvements
- Develop the automation competence within Global IT
The main activities as an Analyst are:
- Analyze processes withing and between different departments
- Prepare improvement projects
- Participate as advisor in project meetings
- Maintain robotics platform
- Spark new improvement opportunities for regional IT service managers
- A completed education at hbo or wo level;
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar position;
- Fluent English and Dutch language in word and writing;
- Proven experience in data analysis or business pocess management
- Understanding of digital dynamics (onsite optimization, digital channel performance, basic digital KPI’s)
- Independent and self-starting approach;
- Commercial insight
Inderstandign PowerPlatfrom, PowerApps, PowerAutomate (pré)
- Understanding Robots UiPath (pré)
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel CommunityFounded in 1975, Brunel International is a publicly listed global company with over 10,000 employees. Brunel responds to the global demand for specific expertise and flexible employment by developing innovative and compliant global workforce services and solutions. The company is specialised in the oil & gas, renewables, mining, infrastructure and automotive industry sectors.
We operate in various industry sectors globally serving (major) international customers around the world. The division's strength is the combination of a global infrastructure of registered own offices (six global regions and offices in more than 40 countries) pared with a strong local network and expertise.
Brunel is a flat organisation with a strong commercial drive. The company culture is informal, international and results-driven with a passion for people. Ownership is placed as low as possible in the organization and employees are selected for their levels of entrepreneurship, integrity and professionalism.
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!