Over deze baan
- Markt: Services
- Branche: IT & Telecom
- Expertisegebied: Software Ontwikkeling & Application Management
- Standplaats: Amsterdam
- Uren per week: 40
- Opleidingsniveau: WO Bachelor
- Sluitingsdatum: vrijdag 6 november 2020
As an Security Engineer you are responsible with your team to speed up and strengthen the digital transformation, with main focus on Identity and Access Management.
Your focus within the team will be on translating customer needs to excellent solutions. As an IT Engineer you work within Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) in the Classified Scrum team in the Grid Identity & Access (I&A) and are co-responsible for the custom build products MSEC, MSEC management Server, Consistency checker MSEC, MSEC Directory, MSEC Verification Application, Intermediate Server. This team is experienced in Agile/Scrum, CICD and will be moving to Azure / Azure Devops.
For this we are looking for an experienced Azure professional that can help this team with an implementation on Azure within the restrictions set by the Brunel standards.
Examples of team activities are:
- Refine, design, build, implement and support one of our applications
- Continuous improvement of test automation, implementations and operational tasks (CI/CD)
- Solve production incidents together with the team, if need be 24/7
- Continuous improvement of software development
Bring a new application to Azure
- Prepare for Azure DevOps
- Collaborate with various Business and IT parties to produce excellent results for our customers
Examples of our departments challenges:
- Implementation of CI/CD and DevOps culture, processes and tools
- Further introduction of automation within our department
- Continuous improvement of our operational processes to provide the best possible service to our internal customers
- Bring a new application to Azure
- A minimum of 3 years of experience and hands on in development and implementation on Azure
- Knowledge and experience in working with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of and experience with development of Restful API’s
- Knowledge of and experience with gateways
AZ900, AZ204 and AZ400 certified
- Certification on AZ300 and/or AZ500 would be a bonus
Next to these technical skills, the following soft skills and qualities are critical to be an inspirational contributor and mentor in a professional Agile team:
- Confident and transparent team player
- Good organizational and time management skills; eager and creative learner
- Desire to continuously improve in a rapidly evolving environment
- Willing to tackle challenging assignments; entrepreneurial approach and self-starter mentality
- Excellent communication skills; attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills with respect to company standards
- Leadership skills to get things moving and reach your team goals
- Coaching skills to help your team mates to be the best version of themselves
- Professional communication level, both spoken and written, in English (Dutch is nice to have)
- Experience and a passion for Information Security solutions especially in the area of Privileged Access- or Identity and Access Management
- Dedicated to deliver on the understanding of the importance of security in the public cloud
You'll have a lot of freedom, but also responsibility. The scope of our systems is large and our technology leaders trust you with one of our most important assets.
Sluit je aan bij de Brunel CommunityAt Brunel you also enrich yourself at a professional level. For example, by equipping yourself with courses with knowledge of the most relevant software and/or installations.
As far as our network is concerned, the company where you end up as Azure Security Specialist (Devops) is just the tip of the iceberg. Because we not only have a large network, it also consists of all kinds of clients who challenge you again! Yes, we are fully committed to developing your knowledge. Of course, we pay close attention to what you want yourself, what your personal ambitions are. Incidentally, the Engineering sector is the very first sector in which we found a job for another. That's because our founder, Jan Brand, comes from this background himself. He created Brunel and made sure Brunel grew big. We now work from dozens of countries around the world, and that number continues to grow. And now it's your turn, are you taking the step to a company that cares about your future? Apply now!
Wij nemen jouw sollicitatie in behandeling en gaan jouw profiel bekijken. Binnen twee weken laten wij je weten of we je uitnodigen voor een interview.
Goed nieuws! Wij zien mogelijkheden voor jou en nodigen je uit voor een (telefonisch) interview.
Dat gaat de goede kant op, want naar aanleiding van het (telefonische) interview zijn we allebei nog steeds enthousiast.
Dit kan twee dingen betekenen: we gaan je voorstellen aan een van onze opdrachtgevers óf we doen je meteen een aanbieding!
Start jouw sollicitatieprocedure nu
Solliciteren naar deze functie is snel en gemakkelijk. Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is je cv of LinkedIn-profiel uploaden!
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)
Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Stel ze aan je toekomstige Consultant, Stef Stoelwinder. Gebruik hierbij het volgende vacaturenummer:
Brunel Netherlands Utrecht