About this job
- Branche: Electronics
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Overijssel
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, June 27, 2021
About this role
As a VHDL Design Engineer you have the opportunity to develop within the discipline Electrical Engineering. You're part of a multidisciplinary team in an international environment and think in project teams with the design of the total (sub-) system. Within this team you will be responsible for the design, implementation and verification of these systems.
You will be working in a project team and have an important role in the design, implementation and verification of one or more subsystems for high-tech products. The aim is that these system components comply with the relevant subsystem specifications. You give advice on your specific area of interest within the project.
- You are responsible for the design, simulation, implementation and verification of FPGA circuits using VHDL code in collaboration with other disciplines such as hardware and embedded software development.
- You communicate the technical progress of project and visit customers for technical discussions.
- A completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of Electrical / Electronics.
- At least 5 years’ experience in VHDL designs within product development. This means: very experienced in writing VHDL code, you know tools from different manufacturers (Intel, Xilinx, Lattice).
- You’re experienced in the use of simulation tools and measurement equipment for measuring digital circuits and interfaces such as FPGAs, CPLDs, standard interfaces like SPI, I2C.
- In addition you have good verbal and written communication techniques for technical product documentation, knowledge generation, transfer of information and instruction.
We're looking for someone:
- With a completed higher professional or university education in the field of Electrical Engineering / Electronics.
- Who has at least 5 years of experience in VHDL designs within product development. By that we mean: very experienced in writing VHDL code, you know tools from different manufacturers (Intel, Xilinx, Lattice).
- With experience in the use of simulation tools and measuring equipment for measuring digital circuits and interfaces such as FPGAs, CPLDs, standard interfaces such as SPI, I2C.
- Finally, you have good oral and written communication techniques for technical product documentation, knowledge gathering, information transfer and instruction.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is a global partner focused on the design and development of electronics products and the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). They work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, for example they develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in the region of Twente.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.