About this job
- Branche: Medical devices
- Area of expertise: Research & Development
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, April 2, 2021
About this role
In this role, you have the opportunity to make a great contribution to the verification of innovative products. You take ownership to the development of test methods, derive test equipment requirements from product requirements, execute and report verification tests. You will significantly contribute to the verification of innovative consumer products on safety and quality aspects.
You are responsible for:
- Review, comment and propose on product requirements to ensure testability and “design for test”;
- Assisting the development lead to create smart test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location);
- Establish and maintain verification methods and tools;
- Tests and measurements coordination, execution and reporting;
- Analyzing and post-processing of measurement data;
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Technical background, preferably mechanical engineering, mechatronics or physics. Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics, electronics and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment;
- Around 2-5 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development. Experience related to the development and testing of medical (FDA regulated) products is preferred. (ISO 13485, 21CFR820);
- Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation;
- Understands what an objective evidence is;
- Experience with DFSS green belt techniques is a plus.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career!
Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent.
A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career in Test&Verification Engineer.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.