About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, June 4, 2021
About this role
Are you eager to further develop your thermal expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? If so, then the job of System Thermal Analyst could be the perfect next step in your career.
The System Thermal Analyst specifies and delivers high level mechatronic system solutions for the new professional products and enables the optimal thermal functionality and cost effective engineering of these systems.
- Master in Mechanical Engineering with a focus on Flow and Temperature control.
- At least two years of experience in creating new equipment concepts (or large complex modules).
- Experience with mechanical design principles, dynamic behavior, material properties, contamination control, cleanroom environment, vacuum design rules.
- Knowledge of (FEM) calculations in the area of thermal management, flow control on liquids and gasses.
- Experience with Matlab, Simulink or related development tools.
- Experience with lithography is a plus;
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is responsible for designing and producing high-tech machines and machine modules.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.