About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Thursday, December 31, 2020
About this role
For a High Tech Company in Eindhoven we are looking for a System Architect Dynamics. At this company mechatronic machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. Do you want to learn broad system knowledge and want to use your skills in dynamic analysis and mechatronics? Then react on this vacancy!
As a System Architect Dynamics you are responsible to setup and creation of a technical specification leading to a consistent system design that meets the performance and functional requirements of our customer. You will lead a team providing an optimal dynamic behavior based on the set specifications.
You do this in close cooperation from colleagues from other disciplines based on in depth understanding of the analysis and design. You will provide hands on support, take responsibility and judge and report on the detailed calculations, simulations and design decisions during the development process. Furthermore you are responsible for maintain overview over integration, sustaining and troubleshooting. You will provide input for development milestone planning and collaborate with and support system architects. You will also initiate engineering changes.
- You have a Master's degree in Mechatronics, or Mechanics
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience in high tech equipment development
- You are eager to define concepts, interfaces and mechatronic design rules
- You have proven experience with model based design
- You are experienced with Matlab and NX Motion is preferred
- You are efficient in dealing with time pressure and budget constraints
- You have good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch
- As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges
- You are also good in time management and setting priorities
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent.
A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you. One of our focus clients, for example, is a leading and international organization in the development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide they have over 12.000 employees who all share the same passion for technology with a customer focus. Interested in joining our network? Apply now.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)