About this job
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Study & Science
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Monday, June 14, 2021
About this role
For our client Johnson & Johnson we are currently looking for a Supply Chain Data Analist. Someone with some years of experience in the field.
Are you looking for a challenging environment with perspective and do you have already gained some experience? This might be the position you are looking for!
We are looking for a specialist data analytics to join our Quality Supply Chain Analytics sub-team (Q-SCAN) within this department.
• Build predictive models ranging from basic linear regressions to state-of-the-art machine learning models as required by the task at hand, and collaborate with digital team to ensure deployment• Conducting pilots for feasibility of data analytics projects
• Contribute and or enhance monitoring models using R/Python• Conduct EDA, visualization, dashboarding activities as required to assist with stakeholder management and communication with domain experts
• Use your experience and knowledge to mature our Data Science team and perfect our agile way of working• Help shape thought leadership throughout Janssen Biologics on data analytics opportunities
• Knowledge of bioproduction processes is a plus.• The ability to work individually (independently) as well as in a team.
• Good verbal as well as writing communication sk ills in English.
Join the Brunel Community
With over a 1500 employees Janssen Biologics is one of the biggest companies in the Leiden region. Janssen Biologics is part of Johnson & Johnson. At Janssen Biologics we produce biotherapeutics, not by traditional methods, but by using biopharmaceutical processes
Quality is the department within Janssen Biologics that is responsible for the Quality oversight over all our production processes and releasing our products. Together with our partners we are always looking for ways to further integrate Quality intrinsically into our production processes to assure that our company maintains its leading position in biomanufacturing and supports bringing more biotherapeutics at lower costs to the patients.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.