About this job
- Branche: Health Care
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, May 23, 2021
About this role
This exciting role is a great opportunity for a supply chain professional. You will have an important role in managing a set of suppliers and balancing the correct levels of inventory to ensure product availability in the various factories in Best.
Your responsibilities are to:• Ensure sufficient supply of materials according to production requirements
• Manage inventory levels to stay within agreed targets (LSL and USL) for supplier managed and owned inventory (SMI/SMOI)• Place and track Purchase Orders (POs)
• Follow up on deliveries and monitor supplier delivery performance (VMI/CLIP)• Process rejects in the factory and ensure swift turn-around.
• Connect to and manage different stakeholders in the supply chain (planning, production, suppliers, R&D, etc) to ensure material availability• Prepare, support and drive the Daily Management operating rhythm of the factory and monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings
• Perform and report on supplier reviews, e.g .monthly performance review (MPR), Business Review Meeting (BRM)• Excellent relationship management both internally and externally
• Pro-actively drive supply chain improvements• Support supplier transfer activities
Bachelor or Master degree in the field of Supply Chain management
Good analytical skills and highly proficient in excel, good knowledge of SAP is a plus
Experience with a dynamic and highly technological supply chain is a plus
Self-starting, pro-active, make-it-happen mentality, don’t give up before committed task is done, able to get things done from people,
Detail oriented, analytic and problem solving skills
Lean experience is considered a plus
A good communicator on different organizational levels in both
English and Dutch
- Network of the coolest companies in the High Tech region of Eindhoven
- Intervision with like-minded colleagues throughout the Netherlands
- Supply chain related events with a knowledge component
- A contract with Brunel with certainty
- A dedicated consultant
- Possibility to follow training courses
Join the Brunel CommunityYou will be working in the Operational Material Management (OMM) team of Best, within Philips Health Systems. This team consists of Operational Buyers, Supplier Performance Managers and End-Of-Life Analysts. You report into the OMM procurement manager. You work closely together with this team, but also Procurement Engineers from the business unit and Supplier Account Managers and last-but-not least with the many suppliers of Factory Best.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.