About this job
- Branche: Automotive
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, May 3, 2021
About this role
For a client in Eindhoven, we are looking for a Specialist Materials & Processes!
- Degree in Mechanical engineering or Materials science.
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience in the wide field of thermoplastics.
- Experience with injection molding processes, tool development, tool trials and process simulations.
- Good communication skills and verbal and written knowledge of English and German are required.
Working for Brunel you are guaranteed to give your resume a big boost. You gain experience with multiple clients, update your knowledge with training and improve your skills with training. How that is? You will be employed by us! This means that you can expect the following in any case: A training budget for vocational training, a nice salary that grows with your development, a lot of financial benefits and bonus opportunities, a permanent consultant from Brunel Engineering
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is a world-leading company and one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.