About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Research & Development
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, May 13, 2021
About this role
We are looking for a Software Architect who see it as a challenge to take up new things and
explore new tools and techniques.
As a Software Architect you lead the team technically and you are responsible for the definition and deployment of the architecture, from design, implementation, test and integration to maintenance of software for complex modules and machines. You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users..You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams.
- Master degree in a technical area with 10 years of work experience
- Very good experience with high tech complex machine control systems
- Experience with coaching and leading software teams
- Experience in independently defining an architecture and independently delivering according that architecture.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for 45 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
You will work in the Technology & Development Department, which is responsible for the development, specification, design and engineering of modules for high-tech machinery
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.