About this role
Within the Application Software group as part of the Electronic Systems & IoT Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic Software Architect who will work together with the existing team in designing the Embedded Linux application software including web-interface for one of our future Philips products.
As a Software Architect you are responsible for:
- Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the architectures you create.
- Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget.
- Leading improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements and performs future-oriented studies with other specialists.
- Alignment and realization of requirements within time, costs, and quality constraints.
- Inspiring and supporting the senior software designers.
- Building on existing architectures and leveraging existing technologies and suppliers.
- Defining the technology roadmap for your area and identifying project opportunities.
- Leading the creative design process within our group and the department in which it resides.
- You have a Master Degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience in medical product development
- Profound experience in Embedded Linux
- Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
- Experience with C++ programming language
- Proven track record of object oriented analysis and design
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving our clients ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of the customers.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off.
Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies.Together we will find the job which meets your wishes. Since you are living in another country and probably don’t immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don’t involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Philips Healthcare is focused on developing solutions based on the needs of healthcare teams and patients.
- Publication: PUB263246
- Location: Noord Brabant
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: High Tech
- Education level: Academic Master
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Closing date: Thursday, May 28, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Software Architect (Medical) - Noord Brabant
Confirmation sent to