About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, April 9, 2021
About this role
Do you want to work on chip design for automotive-grade semiconductors? Do you want to build the future of autonomous driving and automated guided vehicles?
- Responsible for the Serdes IP design from initial concept and specification through final verification and integration in SOC
- Consolidate the design and verification methodologies for high-speed circuit
- Be responsible to mentor and coach the team for greater technical depth in functional area as well as the verification methodology improvement and infrastructure enhancements to support the design environment.
To successfully work as an IC Design Engineer, you have the following skills/requirements:
- Major in EE, CS or related, Master Degree with 5+ years or Bachelor with 7+ years working experiences
- Candidate should have working knowledge of a set of common SerDes standards and their electrical requirements
- Transistor-level circuit design, simulation, and layout guidance for analog /mixed-signal integrated circuit, with track record of high quality circuit design.
- Experience in high-speed circuit design is preferred
- Should have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong problem solving skills.
Join the Brunel CommunityOur client is the largest Digital Map Provider in China and third largest in the world. They are an organisation which is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HAD mapping, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS, autonomous driving, and automated guided vehicles (AGV).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.