About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Research & Development
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, May 13, 2021
About this role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer who would like to work in multi-disciplinary project teams to deliver the design of mechatronic modules for high-tech machinery.
As a Senior Software Engineer you are responsible for design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for complex modules and machines. You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users. You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team.The team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical area with 4 years’ experience in machine building environment or robotics
- Very good experience with C++ on mechatronic modules
- Experience with machine control and real time control software
- Experience with software protocols and patch releases
Join the Brunel CommunityYou will work in the Technology & Development
Department, which is responsible for the development, specification, design and
engineering of modules for high-tech machinery
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.