About this role
In this exciting role, you will join a multidisciplinary team of engineers in order to design complex chips for the automotive Ethernet market in a time frame of an agreed project plan. You will be responsible for creating on-chip test structures and methods that are compliant to the functional, technical and technology-requirements. By being part of a design team at our client you will have close interaction with colleagues from several disciplines e.g. architects, analog- and digital designers, verification engineers, project managers, physical designers, etc.
As a Senior DfT engineer, you will:
- Create the DfT design implementation according to specification and requirements.
- Stay aligned to discussions and activities of the system architecture team.
- Make the product DFT specification taking in account the product Test Strategy and DfX requirements.
- Make Test Strategies in case a DfT architect is not available for the project.
- Check the Design DFT implementation and report to Team and Project leader in case of violations.
- Develop new DFT methodologies.
- Develop Test innovation.
- Create the required documentation: in time and at the expected standard/quality.
- Participate in project team meetings. Report on key progress and issues upholding proper balance between required maturity and committed deadlines during every development phase.
- Be based in Eindhoven and willing to travel.
- BSC or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years of working experience
- Proven experience in the DfT domain
- Decent knowledge of Verilog and VHDL design languages
- Decent knowledge of scripting languages
- Knowledge of NXP way of working for DfT is a plus
- Good knowledge in Cadence design tools as well as State-of-the-Art DfT flows
- Knowledge of requirements management and design database management systems (Designsync, SVN, Collabnet , DOORS, V-manager)
- Analytical, creative and able to solve problems demanding the highest level of performance
- Excellent communicator, team player, able to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-site teams
What we offer
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies.
Together we will find the job which meets your wishes. Since you are living in another country and probably don’t immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don’t involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Our client creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, our client is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
- Publication: PUB249057
- Location: Noord Brabant
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: High Tech
- Education level: Academic Master
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Closing date: Thursday, May 28, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Senior Software Engineer DfT Tool/Flow - Noord Brabant
Confirmation sent to