About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branche: Electronics
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Master
- Closing date: Thursday, August 20, 2020
About this role
We are hiring a Senior Software Architect Mechatronics to join our team and work for the most innovative clients in the High-tech industry. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, then this is the moment: Brunel is a great place to grow your career!
The Senior Software Architect Mechatronics we are looking for:
- Defines architecture strategy, balancing long- and short-term views and balancing conflicting requirements (e.g. security vs. performance) in alignment with software leaders.
- Works with stakeholders to develop the architectural runway and spikes in support of new business features and capabilities.
- Works with teams, customers, suppliers, software leaders and product and solution management to define and design at high-level a solution / platform (incl. solution / platform intent, information models, and documentation requirements) and ensures fitness of purpose by focusing on consumer needs and technological competitiveness.
- Delivers an optimal and consolidated architecture / design, leveraging technology and evaluating design alternatives including cost benefit analysis. Defines system/items/units (for example components) and their interfaces, creating well defined building blocks, system options and scenarios.
- Allocates responsibilities to system/items/units, understands and supports solution deployment.
The Senior Software Architect:
- Establishes and communicates critical high-level functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Owns implementation of non-functional requirements in area of responsibility.
- Ensures good and up to date documentation of the architecture and implementation thereof and responsible for overall solutions/product quality.
- Influences and drives an accepted implementation of architecture.
- Collaborates with and coaches agile teams to take and implement the appropriate system/items/units design decisions balancing applying emergent design with intentional architecture (e.g. in inspect and adapt workshops)
- Drives software craftsmanship.
- Might conduct also proof of concepts and code development activities
- Supports in backlog grooming and release planning.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent.
A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you. One of our focus clients, for example, is a leading and international organization in the development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide they have over 12.000 employees who all share the same passion for technology with a customer focus. Interested in joining our network? Apply now.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Paul Goedkoop is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven