About this job
- Branche: Electronics
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Overijssel
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, June 27, 2021
About this role
As a Senior RF Design Engineer it is your task to develop high-frequency circuits. You select components or modules, simulate possible solutions and translate this into an electrical schematic. You supervise the print layout and support our production including testing. In addition, you verify your choices with your workbench. You know the field and you will to go our customers to advise them in technical choices. Furthermore you will study the technical possibilities of PCB manufacturing based on a unique additive process in our clients facility in the US, so customers can use this.
Within this position, your focus will be on developing high-frequency circuits as part of a multidisciplinary team with other engineers. You use your knowledge to develop a substantial part of a product of system, which makes you a crucial member of the team. Therefore the design depends on your knowledge, skills, creativity and commitment. You are able to come up with creative solutions and you are able to substantiate the feasibility technically. Besides that you are not afraid to make decisions and you take the responsibility for them.
You have the following tasks:
- The design, implementation and verification of RF circuits, in collaboration with other disciplines such as system engineering, mechanics and embedded software development.
- A part of this is controlling the PCB design and performing simulations with CST-microwave.
- In collaboration with sales you visit our customers to explain our technical possibilities.
- You work together with our colleagues form the US, LARK engineering.
- They have an additive PCB technology which you can guarantee the impedance of transmission lines within narrow limits with LCP material.
- You work on the report of the technical progress to share with the project manager.
- If necessary, you are specifying and optimizing production tests (NPI) of your design.
- You have experience with the use of simulation tools and complex measuring equipment for measuring RF circuits such as mixers, amplifiers, IF circuits, filters, oscillator and synthesizer.
- You have experience with RF application such as Telecom (GSM, 3G), wireless (bluetooth, WiFi, RFID, ZigBee) or radars.
- You communicate clearly about your expectations from colleagues and suppliers and of course what our customer can expect from you.
- A completed HBO or WO degree in Electrical engineering
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience as an RF designer within an environment with product development.
- Experience with circuits from 10 to 40GHz.
- Experience in working in a multidisciplinary work environment.
- The knowledge of designs for production test and manufacturing requirements.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is a global partner focused on the design and development of electronics products and the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). They work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, for example they develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in the region of Twente.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.