About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, November 29, 2020
About this role
Do you want to play an active role in the system design and system integration processes? For our client, located in Almere and Eindhoven, we are looking for a Senior Power Electronics Engineer.
You will design, produce and test new power converter electronics, including prototypes and production models. The position reports to the managing director responsible for hardware product design.
- Bachelor or master hardcore electronic engineer with a thorough basis in analogue and digital
- Experience with LTspice and LLC converters
- Experience in power electronics is required
- Experience in EMC and compliance testing
- Experience in PCB design and PCB lay-out
- Experience with 3D mechanical design
- Experience with thermal design of electronic circuits and electrical infrastructure
- Experience in hardware testing and validation
- Experience with panel building, mechanical and electrical design and integration
Since you are living in another country and probably don't immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don't involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is the worldwide leader in low to medium power electronic converters intended to provide electric power where public grid is not, or not continuously, available.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)