About this role
You will design, produce and test new power converter electronics, including prototypes and production models. The position reports to the managing director responsible for hardware product design.
- Bachelor or master hardcore electronic engineer with a thorough basis in analogue and digital
- Experience with LTspice and LLC converters
- Experience in power electronics is required
- Experience in EMC and compliance testing
- Experience in PCB design and PCB lay-out
- Experience with 3D mechanical design
- Experience with thermal design of electronic circuits and electrical infrastructure
- Experience in hardware testing and validation
- Experience with panel building, mechanical and electrical design and integration
What we offerBeing intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career. Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Since you are living in another country and probably don't immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don't involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Our client is the worldwide leader in low to medium power electronic converters intended to provide electric power where public grid is not, or not continuously, available.
- Publication: PUB263741
- Location: Noord Brabant
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: High Tech
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Closing date: Sunday, May 31, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Senior Power Electronics Engineer - Noord Brabant
Confirmation sent to