About this job
- Branche: Medical devices
- Area of expertise: Research & Development
- Location: Eindhoven
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, May 6, 2021
About this role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Embedded Software Engineer who will work on challenging connectivity/ IoT projects for the medical or high-tech industry.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you are responsible for designing and implementing the embedded C++ software. You will assure that your software complies to the requested quality norms. You wil deliver input in the planning process and defining and maintaining the backlog. You will draw up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget. You will ensure that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
- You have a Bachelor or Master diploma in Electronics or Embedded Software
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in embedded SW product development and affinity with IoT / Connectivity projects
- Strong technical skills in embedded SW development, HW/SW interfacing, and debugging
- Very good knowledge of and experience with C and C++ programming language
- Experience in medical regulated environments is a pre
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for 45 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
You will be part of the Embedded Software group within the Electronic Systems & IoT department. Our client is an R&D and engineering partner in the medical and high-tech industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.