About this job
- Branche: Medical devices
- Area of expertise: Medical
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, December 3, 2020
About this role
For our client, a world-wide leading technology company, we are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer who will focus on electrical design of cabling, connectors or actuators for new medical devices.
As Senior Electrical Designer you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Define and align the electrical requirements and specifications on concept level
- Define, communicate and evolve a shared technological and architectural view of the electrical design
- Validate technology assumptions, evaluate alternatives, and define higher-level functional and non-functional requirements of the electrical design
- Provide electrical design, alignment with technology and business roadmaps and strategies, and technical leadership to the electrical team
- In a later stage, help to define the project for building the chosen electrical design
- Initiate and supervise the implementation and usage of the electrical design
- Gather, define, write and document the electrical requirements and specifications, usually based upon higher level system requirements & the system design specification.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 work experience years in the R&D Engineering (from which at least 3 years in electrical design)
- Knowledge of industry related standards to medical device development
- Work experience with connectors, sensors, interfaces, actuators, EMC aspects, etc.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 40 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
You will be working with a multi-disciplinary project team, consisting of highly skilled technical experts. You will be part of the eIectricaI systems & motion control group in the mechatronics department. This group is responsible for the electrical and software control of high-end mechatronic equipment in the field of medical devices.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)