About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, November 2, 2020
About this role
Would you like to play a significant and impactful contribution as electrical designer in the development of a new medical device products for a major player in the healthcare industry? Join Brunel!
In this role you play a key position for the growth of our client as an electrical designer having familiarity with the mechatronics domain and the medical equipment domain. As an electrical designer, you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts. You will:
- Define and align on concept level the electrical requirements and specifications for EPD products bringing in input from the relevant stakeholders
- Define, communicate and evolve a shared technological and architectural view of the electrical design
- Validate technology assumptions, evaluate alternatives, and define higher-level functional and non-functional requirements of the electrical design
- Provide electrical design, alignment with technology and business roadmaps and strategies, and technical leadership for the electrical team
- (In a later stage) help define the project for building the chosen electrical design
- Initiate and supervise the implementation and usage of the electrical design
- Gather, define, write and document the electrical requirements specifications, usually based upon higher level system requirements & the system design specification
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum experience of 5 years within R&D HighTech Engineering (at least 3 years as Senior Electrical Designer)
- High understanding of Mechatronic system knowledge on medical product development (cabling, connectors, sensors, actuators, EMC aspects)
- Experience with applying AD and PDLM processes is preferred
- Experience with medical product/device development
- Able to abstract from existing situation and roadmaps on conceptual level, but also able to translate conceptual level back to actionable/practical design
- Able to guide/steer the implementation (expected from Q4 onwards)
- Good communication skills to interact with the other disciplines within the team and even more important with multiple business partners on technical and business level
- Eager to team-up, not afraid to learn new things, Can Do mentality
- Academic thinking level and customer centric attitude
- Communicative, creative and agile team-player
- Able to make a work break down and a planning for the foreseen activities
- Interested in the domains medical equipment, industrial automation and mechatronics
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is a multinational world leader in developing state of the art healthcare solutions.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jaron Aarts is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven