About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Netherlands
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, December 17, 2020
About this role
We are looking for a Senior Digital IC Verification Engineer!
You will be working on a project about a CAN transceiver with built in security features like e.g. traffic encryption. Main digital content is an embedded ARM controller with peripherals. As Engineer you use Block level and Top level verification of digital circuits using System Verilog and C. You will work on RTL design of digital circuits and basic synthesis and timing verification.
- M.Sc./ BSc. in electronic engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in digital IC verification
- Decent knowledge of System Verilog, and Verilog and/or VHDL design languages
- Experience in programming embedded C code
- Experience with Cadence design environment
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), team player, driver mentality, proactive attitude.
- Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open minded
- Able to identify and resolve complex issues. Fluent English speaker<\ul>
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.