About this job
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Regulatory
- Location: Netherlands
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, May 15, 2021
About this role
Are you passionate about having impact on peoples’ health and improving quality of lives? Then we would like to welcome you to explore job opportunities in the field of QA at our pharmaceutical and food customers! Being employed by Brunel means you will join one of our international pharmaceutical or food customers located around the Netherlands, primarily in the regions of Amsterdam, Utrecht, Leiden, Groningen and Tilburg.
As the QA specialist your role will include, but might be limited to the following tasks:
- Ensuring quality assurance within product and process development projects
- Possible focus fields: R&D, Technology, Quality Systems, Operations
- Performing audits
- Reviewing documentation and processes
- Ensure local GMP / GDP procedures are maintained
- Maintain the Quality Management System: implementation and continual improvement of QM systems, procedures and processes, i.e.: handling of deviations, complaints and CAPAs, handling of GMP/ GDP regulated changes or escalation of potential significant quality issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a science/health-related subject
- Experience in pharmaceutical or food industry
- Experience within QA
- Experience or understanding of EU GDP, EU GMP and Quality Management Systems
- Understanding of local and European regulatory environment
- Good organizational, coordination, diplomatic, negotiation, presentation and communications skills
- Fluent English (both written and spoken), for some roles fluent Dutch is required
Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is an international organization which can offer work on exciting and challenging projects in collaboration with our partners within various industries. These sectors offer opportunities to participate on the development of new technologies amongst world class organizations. Our industrial partners seek the best professionals who possess the ambition and enthusiasm to excel.
Brunel is an international provider of services specialized in project management, secondment and consultancy in the disciplines of Engineering, IT, Finance, Legal, Marketing & Communication, Healthcare and also all disciplines in the oil & gas industry. Since its establishment in 1975 Brunel developed itself in an international organization with over 11.000 employees. Brunel Engineering is specialized in secondment of technical specialist with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. in all technical fields. The sectors in which Brunel Engineering is active are High-tech, Production, Construction, Infrastructure and Industry. Brunel is also dedicated to the personal development of its employees and supplies them with an extensive training program.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.