About this job
- Branche: Medical devices
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Friday, July 2, 2021
About this role
Do you feel that true innovation is ignited with a great idea, is fueled by strong engineering and is only successful when a product is introduced in the market at the right time, the right cost and meets the customer’s expectations on quality levels?
Do you have a passion for making innovation a true success and do you have the broad technical knowledge to be a sparring partner for any customer and project team?
Can you manage challenging stakeholder needs for both innovative start-ups and well-established key industry players and play an essential role in creating a competitive advantage and improved time-to-market for them?
If so, we are looking for you!
As Project Manager you are responsible for initiating and leading projects for customers operating in the High-Tech Industry. You will lead one or more cross-functional teams and manage budgets of 20k to 5M euro. You are the central point of contact for customers and have strong focus on timing and financials, yet always at the quality levels the customer is expecting. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Clarify and align project goals, create project and resource plans, get stakeholders on board; • Manage the project execution towards the timely realization of the agreed technical and non-technical deliverables;
• Work in a structured and methodical way, adhere to quality regulations;• Ensure successful collaboration with the company's suppliers;
• Securing the progress of a project;• Communicating pro-actively with all team members and stakeholders;
• Team up with Business Development for new project acquisition.
We are looking for someone with:
• A Technical Bachelor or Master Degree (Electrical, Mechanical or Physics);• A proven track record (+/- 5 years) in managing multi-disciplinary development projects;
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills;• Good understanding of Lean Design for SixSigma or similar methodologies;
• Preferably, an advanced project management certification;• Broad technological interest and knowledge.
You are:• Analytically strong, creative in finding pragmatic solutions, driven, can-do mentality
• A naturally strong team leader and a team player. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal & team dynamics at all levels.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.
Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.