About this job
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Netherlands
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, January 23, 2021
About this role
Do you have passion in improving people’s lives and contributing to the industry having direct impact on human health? No matter if you are an experienced Project Manager with years of experience in the highly regulated industry or have recently joined the industry, we are looking forward to having a conversation with you.
With a great enthusiasm, the Brunel Life Sciences team is looking for Project Managers with various experience who are able to strengthen our customers’ organizations. We collaborate with a number of global pharmaceutical companies located around the Netherlands, including South Holland, North Holland, North Brabant, Groningen and Friesland.
Our customers are focused on the development and production of the number of generic and non-generic drugs offering solutions to cardiovascular, oncology, diabetes patients globally. They are also proud to be ahead of the competition in their fertility, vaccination, innovative solutions for migraines and socially responsible pain treatments.
One of our customers is an industry leader known for its highest quality skincare, oral hygiene and baby care products.
Of course, the range of your responsibilities will depend on the level of your Project Management experience, but on average you can be expected to:
- Independently set up the organization for the implementation of investment projects, taking into account applicable regulations
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects
- Check and process in a document management system
- Verification of compliance with all safety regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, or other
- At least one year of relevant experience in project management of capital projects in the Pharma industry
- Understanding the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management
- Fluent Dutch skills (English is a plus)
- Experience in lean six sigma techniques would be an advantage
As a Project Manager, you can work at our customer's company at several locations in the Randstad region (Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Utrecht), South (Eindhoven, Oss, Boxmeer) and North (Groningen). You will be working with international customers, all market leaders of the industry, who will be actively supporting diversity
What about the salary? Let's say you have one year of experience, then this will be around € 2.800,-. A Senior Project Manager with at least ten years of experience will make around € 6.000,-. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career. Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off.
Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes. Since you are living in another country and probably don't immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you! As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don't involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a large network of high tech organizations. Depending on your own ambitions and preferences we'll always be able to find the right project for you. One of our focus clients, for example, is a leading and international organization in the development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide they have over 12.000 employees who all share the same passion for technology with a customer focus. Interested? Apply today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.