About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, May 14, 2021
About this role
For our high-tech client in the area of Eindhoven, we are looking for a Project Manager Medical Industry!
As a Project Manager, you give direction and will be leading a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled technical experts from both internal and our customers from initial phase until introduction in the Market (End2End approach). You are responsible for advanced and complex innovative product development in multi-disciplinary projects.
• Relevant project experience in high precision engineering and ISO13485 Medical Device directive;• Engineering experience in mechanics and/or mechatronics on a senior level
• PMI/PMP certified (or willing to get certified).• Experience with ODM (Outsourcing of Design and Manufacturing on basis of in house specification);
Working for Brunel you are guaranteed to give your resume a big boost. You gain experience with multiple clients, update your knowledge with training and improve your skills with training. How that is? You will be employed by us! This means that you can expect the following in any case: A training budget for vocational training, a nice salary that grows with your development, a lot of financial benefits and bonus opportunities, a permanent consultant from Brunel Engineering
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is an engineering partner in bringing innovations to the market. By working both within the client as well as for external medical and high-tech companies, they can keep their expertise at a world-class level.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.