About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Research & Development
- Location: Netherlands
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, May 13, 2021
About this role
Are you looking for a next step in your career as a Project Lead Software? If so, keep on reading.
As a Project Lead Software you are responsible for leading software development teams for high tech mechatronic systems. The goal is realize and deliver the planned development activities within time, quality and budget.
Your main tasks include:
- Organizing and making a detailed planning of the software development project
- Issue and progress tracking and guiding the software development team
- Keeping internal and external stakeholders informed and satisfied (within a multidisciplinary environment)
- Reporting progress to the (multidisciplinary) Integral Projectmanager.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Informatics, Electrical Engineering or Physics with 10 years of experience
- Expert experience with high tech complex machine control / mechatronic systems
- Experience with coaching and leading software teams
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for 45 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
You will work in the Technology & Development Department, which is responsible for the development, specification, design and engineering of modules for high-tech machinery.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.