About this job
- Branche: Electronics
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Monday, May 24, 2021
About this role
Brunel is looking for a Project Lead Engineer with experience in the development of systems related to Battery Electric Vehicles.
The Product Development department Vehicle Electrics/Electronics is responsible for the application and development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems. Within this department, the group Vehicle Electrification focuses on high voltage systems (i.e. eMotor, convertors, e-auxiliaries, batteries, etc) for Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV).
These high voltage systems are developed in close cooperation with system suppliers.
As Project Lead Engineer you are responsible for the development towards releases of various systems related to the Battery Electric Vehicles. You get the responsibility to coordinate the required work within an assigned team of engineers and relevant stakeholders like suppliers.
It’s expected from you:
- to prepare for technical decision making, together with the engineers
- to safeguard the progress of engineering activities and project deliverables (planning, DFSS activities)
- to support following the project processes and DFSS methodologies
- to report on progress and bottlenecks towards Line- and Project management
You will join as representative of the group ao. project-, engineering- & release-teams.
- HTS/TU Electrical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Computer Science.
- Minimal 6 years of relevant experience with product development processes
- Knowledge and experience in the area of coordination and planning
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Good communication skills
- Team player, able to motivate the team
- Knowledge and experience with PC and Windows platform
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English, and preferably also German
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is a major OEM in the automotive industry
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.