About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Gelderland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, November 29, 2020
About this role
For our client in the area of Nijmegen, I'm urgently looking for a Product Engineer Product Development.
You will be part of the product development team, to deliver the best products to market on time while ensuring the brand's reputation for leadership in total quality at optimal cost. As a Product Engineer, you are the Product Owner with a central position (a spider in the web) in the Project Core Team. You will work together with all disciplines that are needed to design an IC, and you will work with several external disciplines to prepare it for mass production.
- MSc in Electrical Engineering with experience in IC design or Product- Test Engineering in Product Development
- Good understanding of electronic circuits, risk assessment, competent in human dynamics
- Strong analytical skills; Interest and ability to investigate and solve complex cases
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships and influence others with clear information to deliver a result
- Proactive attitude to get things done, able to operate on own initiative where required
- This role will require occasional limited travel to overseas locations
- > 5 years experience in the semiconductor industry
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Our client creates solutions for the Connected Car, Cyber Security, Portable & Wearable and the Internet of Things. Through their innovations, customers across a wide variety of industries – including automotive, security, connected devices, lighting, industrial and infrastructure – can differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and time-to-market.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)