About this job
- Branche: Medical devices
- Area of expertise: Research & Development
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
About this role
Do you want to play a key role in the introduction of new products? As Product Industrialization Engineer, you are the representative of product industrialization in multi-disciplinary teams ensuring best in class transition from development to manufacturing.
In this role, you have the opportunity to develop and improve processes, tools and equipment of the Manufacturing systems within the PDLM cycle, leading to predictable, reliable, stable and efficient production processes. You are responsible for the development and improvement of processes, tools and equipment of the Manufacturing systems. Pitcher of Manufacturing Transfer projects towards the sites.
The most important responsibilities are:
- Initiate and oversee process technology development activities in the context of Product being transferred from Pitcher to Catcher site.
- Ensure adherence to the applicable process for product introductions, qualifications and release.
- Are accountable for process and Manufacturing Requirements based on Product Specifications and Test Requirements from R&D.
- Bachelor or Master degree (mechanics, electronics, mechatronics, industrial engineering)
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Experience in Manufacturing transfer, New Product Introduction
Experience with FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing
- Preferably experience with process validation
- Continuous improvement mindset and a result driven and quality driven approach
- Strong personal & communication (English and/or Dutch) skills
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career in New Product Introduction (NPI) Engineer.
Join the Brunel Community
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent.
A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.