About this job
- Branche: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, December 3, 2020
About this role
If you enjoy software development, Supervisory Control in a complex system and be in an environment that enables you to have a system view and interaction on functional level, then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
In close co-operation with colleagues from software and other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics) you will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team. In these teams software plays an important role.
You will be involved at all stages of specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products.
The people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition. It’s also an environment that requires free-flowing teamwork, so that people can develop elegant solutions simply by talking to colleagues, and using each other’s unique area of expertise.
- Bachelor or Master level with an education in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Mechatronics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or comparable
- Demonstrable expertise in C++, C, object oriented programming, Unix/Linux, Solaris, VxWorks, software configuration management (ClearCase / GIT)
- Experience with MDE ASD/Dezyne/MCLR-2 or other similar platforms
- Model Driven Engineering and supervisory control experience
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is leading in the worldwide development and production of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)