About this job
- Branche: Medical devices
- Area of expertise: Research & Development
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, December 3, 2020
About this role
As a Mechatronics Designer you have the opportunity to define the way physicians operate our X-ray systems during surgery. If you have at least 5 years work experience in mechatronics and you are motivated to work in the medical device field, we would like to hear from you!
It is a challenging role where you will closely collaborate with the mechanic-, electronic-, software-groups and the cluster of system design, in order to come to the final system architecture & implementation.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating the best overall mechatronics design solution together with the product owner
- Creating control solutions in Matlab (including modeling, measurements, tuning)
- Analyzing regulatory and safety requirements and translating these into a product design solution
- Mechatronics integration and verification
- Coaching of junior colleagues
- Supporting in analysis and solving of life-cycle management issues
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- +5 years of experience as a Mechatronics designer in the medical devices, high-tech, defense/security systems or automotive industry
- Extensive experience in Matlab and Simulink
- Experience with working in large cross-functional agile teams
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 40 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Headquartered in the Netherlands, our client is a market leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Recent cv
- Diploma's/certificaten (optioneel)
- Referenties (optioneel)
- Motivatiebrief (optioneel)